Popular Posts

Monday 2 January 2012

My feelings when I received the letter that confirmed my posting to SST

          I chose this two pictures to represent my feelings and reactions when I received the letter which confirmed my posting to SST as SST provides unique and interesting programmes and teaching methods.
          Also, I have always been interested in Science and technology-based areas as there is always something new to learn.
          SST teaches students through the Learning Device, which is different from the traditional textbook teaching which makes learning more interesting and fun. 
          The CCAs offered by the school like the Robotics Club and Media Club are interesting and allows one to have fun while learning.
          The Applied subjects(Biotechnology,Fundamentals of Electronics and Media studies) are very intriguing and provides us with oppurtunities for hands-on activites and general knowledge which may benefit us in life.
           Based on these reasons, I was really looking forward to getting accepted into SST. When I was informed that I was confirmed a place in SST, I was very happy and also excited about school. I can't wait for school to start!


Images-Google images

No comments:

Post a Comment