Popular Posts

Monday 2 January 2012

My experience in creating this blog.

          When I created this blog and started on the first post, I was unsure of what to write about as this is the first time I have seriously written a blog post.
          I was not sure if I was doing things correctly as I did not have any past experience. Throughout the post, I was a little confused and not certain about what to write about. However, I was able to finish the post without too much trouble.

          I feel that blogging can be part of my learning experience in SST because it is a way to express my feelings and opinions and to share ideas or suggestions. It can also be used as a way for teachers and students to communicate out of school, whether to seek advice for work or for other matters.

Images-Google images

No comments:

Post a Comment